Got a job for you, Marked One...
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
The AK of the doomed one is a weapon that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| A very old and rusty AK, which, perhaps, will survive its latest shootout.|
- Inventory description
- This is basically a Quest item introduced from v1.4000 onwards in an attempt to limit the player's rifle armament capability.
- It replaces the perfectly good Akm 74/2 that was the objective of the first part of the Kill the sniper mission.
- The weapon fires about 200 rounds before becoming unusable.
- The misfire probability is around 30 times that of the base item, although this is of academic interest only, since NO weapons 'jam' in v1.4002.
- The "condition_shot_dec" value (the rate at which it just degrades through use) is around 50 times that of the base item.
- Can be equipped with a grenade launcher and a silencer.
- The weapon cannot be upgraded.
- Best practice is to unload the weapon (it comes fully loaded), use something else to complete the mission, (the Sniper rifle SVDm-2 from the Bridge Checkpoint is quite effective), stashing the heavy Sniper rifle SVDm-2 upon the dead sniper until later, and move on.
- Bes will pay a good price for the AK of the doomed one before moving on.