Got a job for you, Marked One...
| Coordinates |
|“|| Military campers had lots of medkits and equipment in an emergency case, but then they were ordered by central command to move away.|
- PDA description
- Stashes in the Swamps seem to be bugged. The majority have a probability of 0.03 of being given, with a couple having a 0.1 probability. Most may be gleaned from Bandits, Loners or the Military with the higher probability ones limited to the first two factions.
- For the coordinates to be given, the player also has to be present on the level.
- With the exception of the nuisance helicopter, which never yields lootable bodies, there is no Military presence on the level, leaving just a trio of Bandits and the Loner occupants of the village ans possible sources for the coordinates. Neither are particularly fruitful or realistic.
- There are no non-volatile corpse placements on the level either.
- This particular tower has the ladder inside the structure with a conveniently placed Electro anomaly to be walked through on the way.
- There is an additional Comet anomaly patrolling the area which also needs to be avoided.