Antirad (or Anti-Radiation Drugs) is a medical item appearing in all S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl games and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Reduces the effects of radiation.|
- Inventory description
- A very rare, red and blue health item which focuses exclusively on healing the effects of Radiation.
- Small doses of radiation can be expelled from the player's virtual body by normal body function.
- Larger quantities may be treated by the consumption of alcoholic beverages or the use of suitable artifacts attached to the suit belt.
- For instances where the player acquires a near lethal radiation dose, there is the Antirad injector for rapid detoxification.
- Antirad only removes the radiation from the player's body and provides no additional healing characteristics.
- Nowhere near as common as in the Base Game. Not always sold at full market price either. Making a side-income from trading this item for gain will be a much lesser consideration.