- Visitors to the Zone quickly become aware of the need for protection from the many hazards that they might encounter during their explorations.
- Gradually, these visitors need to find and wear more suitable armour as these hazards increase in severity and change in nature.
List of ArmoursEdit
- Bandit jacket
- Berill-5M armoured suit
- Guardian of Freedom suit
- Leather jacket
- Mercenary suit
- Military armored suit (Skat-9M)
- Monolith suit
- PSZ 9d Duty armor
- PSZ 9Md Universal Protection
- SEVA suit
- Skat-9 military armoured suit ("Skat-9")
- Soldier suit
- SSP-99 Ecologist
- SSP-99M suit
- Stalker suit
- Wind of Freedom suit
- (Kombez Freedom M2) (not yet discovered in open)
- There are rumoured to be other suit variations available should the player have sufficient resources and be able to make contact with the vendors.
- Unique items (indented in the above list) may not be repaired or upgraded.
- The opportunisties for "self-repair" that were so popular in the Base Game are practically non-existent in the Lost Alpha and may be discounted.