- Various forms of Armour are found in all S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games.
- The player's base state in armour against the many depredations of the Zone consists of a woolly jumper and jeans, which have a similar protective enhancement as their 'birthday suit' (i.e. none)
- Visitors to the Zone quickly become aware of the need for protection from the many hazards that they might encounter during their explorations.
- Gradually, these visitors need to find and wear more suitable armour as these hazards increase in severity and change in nature.
List of ArmoursEdit
- Bandit jacket
- Berill-5M armoured suit
- CS-1b body armour (v1.4000+)
- CS-2 body armour (v1.4000+)
- CS-3a body armour (v1.4000+)
- Guardian of Freedom suit
- Leather jacket
- Mercenary suit
- Military armored suit (Skat-9M)
- Monolith suit
- PS5 "Duty" Suit" (v1.4000+)
- Hunter PS5 (v1.4000+)
- PS5-M "Universal Protection" (v1.4000+)
- PSZ 9d Duty armor
- PSZ 9Md Universal Protection
- SEVA suit
- Shield of Freedom suit (v1.4000+)
- SKAT-9 (v1.4000+)
- Skat-9 military armoured suit ("Skat-9")
- SKAT-10 (v1.4000+)
- SKAT-10M (v1.4000+)
- Soldier suit
- SSP-99 Ecologist
- SSP-99M suit
- SSP-100M (v1.4000+)
- Stalker suit
- Wind of Freedom suit
- (Kombez Freedom M2) (not yet discovered in open)
- There are rumoured to be other suit variations available should the player have sufficient resources and be able to make contact with the vendors.
- Unique items (indented in the above list) may not be repaired or upgraded prior to v1.4000.
- The opportunisties for "self-repair" that were so popular in the Base Game are practically non-existent in the Lost Alpha and may be discounted.