Road through the village
- A large, partially decayed village located in the south-west of the map.
- Populated with around nine Bandits and some Zombies.
- The only connection that this location has to the storyline will be through an optional mission given by Greben, Eliminate bandits camps, which only becomes available if the player joins Duty.
Side Missions Edit
- As noted, taking the Eliminate bandits camps mission allows the player the optional Find Greben's stolen stuff side mission.
- A strange, non-functioning item can also be found in the upturned table in the Second white house.
- The world model is that of a box of 7.62x54mm 7N1 rounds, however the inventory icon is a Thorn and Moonlight standing side by side.
- The inventory description reads as follows: "enc_weapons1_ammo_ammo-5.7x28-fmj"
- It appears to be ammo, given that it has "30" on it.
- This is an ammo stick for the FN P90 cut weapon and ought to contain 50 rounds. Similar caliber ammo may also show up in the Merc locker stash, but this has a different (erroneous) icon since it is ammo of a different grade. (No instances of the FN P90 show up on an unmodified gameboard)
Notable Loot Edit
- A Goldfish artifact can be found on the road at the southern entrance (random spawn)
- Green and white house (in the attic):
- Brick house (in the basement inside a destructible box):
- First white house:
- Second white house: