Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“|| Neither a saint, nor a scoundrel. The Barkeep knows his worth and is respected by all stalkers. Rumor has it he is hiding in the zone from some dark events in his past. After an encounter with the anomaly, he started limping slightly and decided to change jobs. He set up a bar by the Duty faction, and the place gradually turned into a meeting point for all the Zone's veterans. The Barkeep has numerous connections both in the Zone and in the outside world.|
- PDA contact biography
|“|| Still alive? great!!'|
- Barkeep to the Marked One
- Barkeep starts out at the 100 Rads Bar in the Great Metal Factory.
- His inventory is dependent upon how far the player has progressed in the storyline and prices charged/given are typical of neutral Traders in general.
- After The Great Metal Factory is attacked by the Mercenaries mid-game, he is one of the survivors who relocate to the New 100 Rads Bar located in the Pripyat Outskirts.
- As a member of the Trader faction his biography details are not immediately available to the player but may be found in 'stable_bio_name.xml'.
- May sometimes have the Noiseless Kora unique pistol for sale.
Side Missions given in The Lost AlphaEdit
- Kill the bandits (Agroprom) (v1.30013+, deprecated to Mole from v1.4000)
- Kill the zombies (Agroprom) (v1.30013+, deprecated to Mole from v1.4000)
- Find the Meat chunk artifact (repeatable)
- Find the Crystal Thorn artifact
- Find the Night Star artifact
- Find the artifact Flash
- Kill the Hitman
- Eliminate the mercs ("Outskirts Barkeep")
- Find the weapon ("Outskirts Barkeep" - bugged)
- If the player joins Duty there is a mission that involves escorted travel to the Outskirts before access to the area is normally permitted. Although the personnel have not yet relocated to Outskirts, those that will are already populating the New 100 Rads. Access to the Bar is not permitted but the player may contact these NPCs clones by PDA.