Got a job for you, Marked One...
| Coordinates |
|“|| Somethings not right with this barrel bro... ah of course.. I wanted to put the head of my former employer here. Okay, let's use it for a different purpose.|
- PDA description
- Stashes in the Swamps seem to be bugged. The majority have a probability of 0.03 of being given, with a couple having a 0.1 probability. Most may be gleaned from Bandits, Loners or the Military with the higher probability ones limited to the first two factions. This one has a 0.03 value and can only be given by the first two.
- For the coordinates to be given, the player also has to be present on the level.
- With the exception of the nuisance helicopter, which never yields lootable bodies, there is no Military presence on the level, leaving just a trio of Bandits and the Loner occupants of the village ans possible sources for the coordinates. Neither are particularly fruitful or realistic.
- There are no non-volatile corpse placements on the level either.
- Considering that Cats do not have a defined parameter for the Cat's head body part, and that the Stalker trade network is buggy and may not allow the player to purchase one from a random NPC anyway, this might have been an option for obtaining one. However, the likelihood of this occurring is rather slim.
- Located inside the Bandits' swamp cabin base. If you're "friends" you can walk up and knife them in the face with impunity and without any of them taking offence.