|Borov pacing around in his office|
|“|| Bandit Leader|
- PDA contact biography
- Found at the Bandit Base in his office.
- Has no other purpose in the game other than to provide the access code to his safe to the player.
- For greater depth concerning other appearances of Borov in canon S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, see this article on the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wiki.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha: Edit
- Controls the Bandit faction within the Zone
- Must be killed in order to obtain the safe code for the mission Find the bandits' documents.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky: Edit
- Serves as a barman at the Train Hangar in Garbage.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl: Edit
- Plays much the same roll as in Lost Alpha but his location and the missions surrounding him are much different.
- After Yoga is killed in Clear Sky, Borov takes over the remaining Bandit forces in the zone and moves to Dark Valley (before eventually being disposed of by the player).
- When the safe is divested of Borov's Documents, Borov will instantly become hostile towards the player, as will the whole faction of Bandits in the area (regardless on if the Bandit jacket is equipped or not).
- Uses the same skin as found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
- Can be occasionally heard 'muttering' the safe combination if the player is in his neighbourhood.