Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“|| This bridge was full of stalkers in the past. Somebody decided to put his loot there with the hopes of returning to it one day.|
- PDA description
- Stashes in the Swamps seem to be bugged. The majority have a probability of 0.03 of being given, with a couple having a 0.1 probability. Most may be gleaned from Bandits, Loners or the Military with the higher probability ones limited to the first two factions.
- For the coordinates to be given, the player also has to be present on the level.
- With the exception of the nuisance helicopter, which never yields lootable bodies, there is no Military presence on the level, leaving just a trio of Bandits and the Loner occupants of the village ans possible sources for the coordinates. Neither are particularly fruitful or realistic.
- There are no non-volatile corpse placements on the level either.
- If you didn't know where this was located, then you might try your luck under the roadway looking for a "cave" or even get irradiated in the Tuzla Tunnel for absolutely no good reason.
- Quite misleadingly it is situated in a backpack in the derelict cab of a wrecked crane adjacent to the roadway near the middle of the map.