|“|| Passkey to X10 lab under radar.|
- PDA description
- This is the major quest item that the player recovers in the Get x10 passcode mission for Nomad from the safe in his old house in the Radar garbage heaps.
- The Bunker documents are represented by a passcard.
- The area is quite radioactive and has numerous Electro, Springboard and Vortex or Whirligig anomalies on the way.
- Wearing a suitable outfit is advised, but a SSP-99M suit is quite sufficient.
- Other available item from the safe include:
- The code for the safe is provided by Nomad as "2-1-8".
- The card needs to be returned to Nomad for him to 'activate' it.
- After using the card to gain entry to X10, it conveniently vanishes from user inventory.
- Despite the number of Electros in the area, spawned artifacts are relatively rare and any that appear are usually low-end specimens.
- More usually, the gravitational anomalies provide better pickings.
- Entry to X10 may be gained without the card anyway.