The Calibration toolkit are a quest item featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Professional set of tools for fine-tuning the equipment; The inscription on the box says that it was made in the GDR. The one that is included in the kit is sufficient for almost any adjustment and calibration work.|
- Inventory description
- This item is required by Deedee and sometimes Sakharov in very early releases, as the objective of a side-mission to Find a calibration toolkit.
- From v1.4005 this item is required by various Technicians to permit various equipment upgrades.
- A target item for the following quests or side missions:
- Find a calibration toolkit (Deedee to v1.4002)
- Bring the tools to Fox (v1.4005+)
- Bring the tools to Kulibin (v1.4005+)
- Bring the tools to Father Diodor (v1.4005+)
- Instances have been found so far in the following locations:
- Outskirts near the entrance to Lab X7.
- Basement of Monolith HQ
- Pripyat underground station. First floor, just after the snork.
- Generators. In the Zombie village near the cemetery, in the underground room.
- In Pripyat, eastern street, behind the tables under the broken building facade.
- If Deedee becomes 'immobilized' in his office, the player will be burdened with the item as dead weight.
- The instance on Dead City Crash armory is fake.actually theres no calibration tools there,fine and rough tools are available but these two are decoys.