Canned Corn is a food item appearing in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Because of its high protein and carbohydrate content, corn has been an important nutritional resource for thousands of years. Today, corn has less starch and is sweeter. A good thing about corn is that frozen and canned has about the same nutritional value as fresh corn.
If the corn is not cooked shortly after it is purchased, then it should be stored in a refrigerator. Refrigeration helps the corn retain it's sugar and vitamin C content. Canned can can be stored unopened for up to 10 years!
- One of the more common food items available to the Lost Alpha player.
- This is typical of the weight of food items in general.
- Cures hunger pangs but does not aid in immediate 'health regeneration' as experienced in the Base Game.
- As with all higher grades of Food Items this will trade at full market value with all non-hostile Stalkers.
- The inventory icon is quite clearly a can of "Del Monte Mixed Vegetables" making this not what it says on the tin...
- The in-Game label reads ОВОЩО (Ovoshcho), Ukrainian for "Vegetables".