Nothing for nine years, then a pair...
Mutant body part
0.2 kg (v1.3003)
800 Ru (v1.3003)
The Cat's head is a mutant body part that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| If you kill a cat, you may remove its head, and then sell it as a trophy to the traders. It makes for a fine display in mansions...|
- Inventory description
- An incredibly rare body part to find (v1.3003)
- None yet seen as retrievable from retired mutants (v1.3003)
- Coding bug resolved for v1.4000+.
- The availability of this item is bugged (v1.3003)
- On exceptionally rare occasions, may be offered to the player via PDA trade, but since this facet of trading is bugged as of version 1.3003, completion of the trade is dubious.
- One stash in the Swamps, Barrel bonus is supposed to contain a Cat's head, as yet this remains to be verified.
- The gamefiles are written to use the ubiquitous 'Flesh eye' as the world model in common with several other mutant body parts.
- The non-availability of this item is due to the gamefile controlling the Cat, where there is no declared value for the spawn probability of the Cat's head. Correcting this error probably restores availability, but only for newly commenced games.