- A wider variety of Artifacts may be discovered within the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha gamespace than the set of objects present in the canon games.
- Excluding quest artifacts, a total of fifty-eight artifacts are available (v1.3003)
- Excluding quest artifacts, a total of sixty artifacts are available (v1.4005)
- A further five specifically quest related artifacts are introduced from v1.4000.
- Although some of the more esoteric specimens may be created using an Artifact Merger with the correct recipe, several are infrequently spawned by particular anomaly clusters scattered throughout the Zones.
- Note that in all sub-pages the cost of any given item refers to the base cost of that item as given in the relevant .ltx gamefile (these are usually located in the "config" directory of the decompressed "gameroot")
- Note that this base cost is indicative only and may vary considerably with the price that the player may be able to trade the article for with another NPC.
Pages in category "Artifacts"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.