This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
|(Mossberg Maverick 88 variant)|
|Rate of fire||
The Combat Chaser is a unique weapon that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Variation of the Winchester. A small fragment of the artifact "Gravi" was built into the barrell, positioned in such a way as to increase the speed of the bullet's flight.|
- Inventory description
- Unique variant of the Chaser 13 shotgun
- Weapon cannot be repaired.
- Weapon cannot be upgraded.
- Found on the character Father Diodor, located in the Loner Village (in Yantar).
- The only way to procure it is by first letting Father Diodor out of his room (located down inside a small fallout shelter at the north end) and either:
- A: Waiting for him to be caught in a blowout
- B: Waiting for one of the many hazards in the area to claim his life
- C: Just shoot him yourself.
- No matter the choice, the player should make sure they are around when it happens or risk losing it in a map reset.
- It is not even necessary to release Father Diodor in order to attempt acquisition.
- He will die in the basement during the first Blowout (v1.3003)