Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“|| Apart from its positive properties, this artifact seems to react to certain elements present in the Zone. Some say that if handled properly, it can be used as a zone-proof compass. |
- Inventory description
- A rare artifact occasionally found upon the bodies of dead stalkers.
- The player receives one specimen from Guide after meeting him in Outskirts.
- The player will very likely have superior artifacts by this time.
- One can be found in Bandit Mine in lower section. In one of three supply boxes in front of doors. This one muset be obtained for passing through teleportation anomaly which is spawned with Apparitions after entering the mine.
- The Compass may be synthesized using an Artifact Merger by combining a Doughboy, a Crystal Thorn and a Mica. None of these precursors are in any way commonplace artifacts and the resultant creation, even if conversion is successful, is worth considerably less than the sum that could be obtained for its parts.
- If worn on the player's belt, this artifact registers in the HUD with a red negative radiation modifier to the suit properties. This is unlike other artifacts which do not show such modification, even though the effects are applied.
- Was originally spawned by the Space Anomaly in Clear Sky.