|Contact as first seen after his arrival|
|Equipment|| Guardian of Freedom suit|
Contact is a major character appearing in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Veteran stalker. Possibly well equipped. No details available.|
- PDA contact biography
- This NPC assists the player in penetrating the Mercenaries base in Military Warehouses with the objective of securing the Maddog Crystal.
- The Contact was originally seen in Build 1844.
- The rather agricultural gameplay has been considerably upgraded for the Lost Alpha, with all of the salient elements retained or improved upon.
- There is now a setpiece 'mutant rush', a heavily armed mercenary garrison at the Warehouses, an even harder to kill MadDog and a scripted Blowout to concentrate the player's sense of urgency.
- Contact is quite separate from either of the "Contacts" seen at the beginning of the game in Cordon.
- Although his function is to act as an "immortal" NPC in order to penetrate the Merc base, he is scripted to lose his immunity and die after the Blowout once his advice is given to the player.
- His corpse is non-volatile and may be used as a convenient stash location.
- When arriving in his Lada Niva Military Service the cutscene shows the vehicle as being driverless.
- The same vehicle occasionally remains on the board after his death, but is unusable by the player.