Got a job for you, Marked One...
Typical off-road view
Rough pasture and
- Countryside(Lost Alpha) is a major location appearing in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha standalone Mod.
- Because this is one of the longest levels of the game, a functional car is located near the entrance from Radar.
- There is another vehicle at the other end of the level just outside the Military barracks but it is frequently undrivable.
- A necessary location to visit during the Main mission. Some of the loot may remain 'undroppable' unless repeated visits are made to Deedee.
- Follow the dam all the way to the rubble on south, a Healing Berill is hidden there (watch out for Whirligig field)
- One of the few Blowout shelters in the level. Usually has a pair of Bandits on guard.
- Sometimes tricky to drive through.
- To the west of the Road tunnel, another Blowout shelter, usually occupied by Bandits after the first visit.
- The player re-purposes the car near the start of the level to drive to the Lost Factory.
- The player is caught in a scripted Blowout, loses consciousness, wakes in the bunker in Lost Factory and has to return to Countryside later.
- Whether the player reaches the Bandit house or the Road tunnel during the initial play will not avert the scripted Blowout. At this stage they are non-functional (nor occupied)
- The Hermit bears a striking resemblance to Nimble.
- In the Developer's Cut edition, the military checkpoint area was expanded, and the huge gates were opened.
- It is possible to climb over the boulders at the southern dam, get onto the ledge beneath the outfall pipes... and fall through the map.
- The level itself is as big as 8 SoC outdoor levels altogether. (ca. 10 km2)
|Lost Alpha game locations|