Got a job for you, Marked One...
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
World model with icon overlay
|“|| Is created when heavy metals fall into the Stirfry anomaly. This artifact eliminates radiation wonderfully. It is highly valued by stalkers and hard to find.|
- Encyclopedia entry
- Can be found from Bar level -> when walking from 100 Rad Bar to Yantar, about halfway near the train tracks, where snorks hang out (unless you kill them) is watchtower where you can climb, jump from tower to adjacent roof, there is 2 containers you can break. One of the containers has Crystal in it. It may fall through the roof to ground after breaking box, before you can grab it.
- One (non-useable) instance manifests as a major mission item in the Military Warehouses where the player has to eliminate MadDog and retrieve the Maddog Crystal from him.
- The artifact icon was updated after Shadow of Chernobyl and this 'new' icon is incorporated into the Lost Alpha Quartz artifact's specifications.
- Not yet found in the wild.
- (The gamefiles are coded so that this atrifact never becomes spawned in the normal course of play - patch 1.3003)
|Lost Alpha Artifacts|