Got a job for you, Marked One...
Crystal Thorn in the wild.
|“|| Crystallizes in the anomaly Burnt Fuzz. Naturally takes out radiation from the organism. That is, through the ears along with some amount of blood. Blood loss is possible also through over openings. Widespread and quite effective, which is the cause for the stable pricein the artifact market.|
- Inventory description
- Not a common artifact, irregardless of the inventory description.
- Difficult to spot due to the very low 'twinkle' emitted.
- Most instances are found upon the bodies of dead stalkers.
- May also be seen in fields and along roads but good eyes and situational awareness are needed to see them.
- Distinguished from its relation, the Thorn by having a more metallic-blue appearance with a larger central node.
- More useful for Radiation control than the Thorn and produces the same degree of out-bleeding as a consequence.
- The Crystal Thorn is a required ingredient for the Artifact Merger synthesis of the Compass artifact.
|Lost Alpha Artifacts|