Front entrance to the building.
|“|| Halt, stalker! What's your business here?|
- Front desk guard to Marked One on arrival.
- A large, disused cinema building of vaguely classical design, located just to the south of the town square.
- The building is used as a HQ for the Mercenaries faction, but is later purged by the Military who may then occupy it for the rest of the game.
- The player arrives from Yantar, meets the reception guard and then meets the Informer, at which point the player is slugged and wakes in the Prison Cell without most of his/her inventory, at which point Doc introduces himself.
- As part of the sequence, the Military storm the Cultural Center and liberate the captives.
- The player is tasked with recovering his inventory (which now includes the Scientists' package) and assisting Doc in his escape by helping the Military mop up any remaining Mercenaries.
- The player then returns to Sakharov with the package.
Side Missions Edit
Notable Loot Edit
Prison Cell: Edit
Basement Kitchen: Edit
Second Floor Bedroom: Edit
- x1 Viper 5 (perfect condition) found behind the sofa.
Second Floor PC room: Edit
- As mentioned in the Dead City notes section, a great deal of loot may be appropriated if the player has the time and motivation.
- If the player takes this path the possibilities of a Blowout occurring increase. Should this happen while the local Merc sniper is still active, he will seek safety in the nearest shelter which in this case will be the Cultural Center.
- The PC room and "Contact" room both have pictures of the developers hanging on the walls (seen around the desks).