- This is the old Flea Market that was seen in both canon games that incorporated versions of the Garbage level. It has been reworked and repositioned for the Lost Alpha.
- The building is unrecognizable as to what its previous intention was (save for two giant pipes protruding from the back of the building)
- An old soviet hammer and sickle statue can be found out the front.
- The back area is full of broken concrete slabs and a small tunnel filled with Burnt Fuzz anomalies.
- No storyline events take place at this location.
Side Missions Edit
- No side missions take place at this location.
Notable Loot Edit
- x1 Medkit can be found inside the small hut (behind the 2 large canisters).
- The back area upon first arrival will have three Bandits sat around a campfire.
- After Bes relocates to the Green House after the conclusion of the Kill the sniper task, these bandits occupy what was Bes' Camp and harass the player as he / she passes through the area.
- One of the gang remains behind as a non-volatile corpse for the remainder of the game and carries a Small toolkit as potential loot.