Got a job for you, Marked One...
The Devil's guts is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Whatever this thing is, it's probably the grossest, most disgusting and puke-worthy thing in the entire Universe. Because of its origins - more specifically, artifacts rumored to be the warped guts of dismembered stalkers - people tend to think of it as a cursed thing. Although it is far from the truth, as the latter influences the body to increase the metabolites of the wearer.|
- Inventory description
- Rather a rare artifact that might be expected to command a higher price.
- The artifact may be found in the wild in two locations: Generators spawn point 2, where it forms around 10% of birthed artifacts (v1.3003), and Countryside (1.4005).
- Only appears in other Artifact Spawns from v1.4000 onwards at suitably coded Whirligig anomalies.
- Barely worth the effort of picking up (v1.4005)
- There is a recipe for use with an Artifact Merger that remains unavailable to the player during normal play.