Got a job for you, Marked One...
| Coordinates |
|“|| Swamp doctor prefer the old fashion way and keep his items in front of his eyes, as his mate you can take what you need.|
- PDA description
- Stashes in the Swamps seem to be bugged. The majority have a probability of 0.03 of being given, with a couple having a 0.1 probability. Most may be gleaned from Bandits, Loners or the Military with the higher probability ones limited to the first two factions.
- For the coordinates to be given, the player also has to be present on the level.
- With the exception of the nuisance helicopter, which never yields lootable bodies, there is no Military presence on the level, leaving just a trio of Bandits and the Loner occupants of the village ans possible sources for the coordinates. Neither are particularly fruitful or realistic.
- There are no non-volatile corpse placements on the level either.
- This stash is up in Doc's house and located in a cupboard in the main dwelling area.
- That the stash will remain empty in all likelihood is a moot point; there are a wealth of provisions and ammo in the building that the player will struggle to make off with if fully looted. About all that the player might need are a couple of boxes of 9x39mm SP-5 for 'surgical purposes' in the Military Warehouses later on.