Got a job for you, Marked One...
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
|“|| Marked One, since you're already at the Agroprom look for some papers. In the event of military didn't put everything in a case. |
And forget to pay me a visit.
- In an attempt to add more depth to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha gameplay, an optional layer of play has been introduced which is referred to here as the Documents Thread.
- The Documents Thread is optional and may be ignored by the player without compromising Game Completion.
- The Documents Thread is also a work in development and contains known issues (bugs).
- Furthermore, at the current time, this thread is very linear and easily broken. Any 'breakages' are also, sadly, irrecoverable.
- At the current time (v1.4002) the thread will end without resolution at the Find the documents (Yantar) stage.
- The thread currently consists of the following missions:
- Steal the box from the army outpost
- Find the documents (Agroprom)
- Find the documents (Forest)
- Find the documents (Dark Valley Underground)
- Find the documents (Yantar)
- As stated - if any precursor mission is failed, the next part of the Documents Thread will not be issued.
- The failure of a mission within this set may result in "dead weight" as the player moves around the zone.