|Documents from Lab X18, part 4|
Human testing - Dolovan K
|“|| Ivan had X5, that lab under the old mines a drive south from here, deliver a pair of test subjects. We’ll try out a mix of K-7 and K-9 and see our first live reaction from human beings. But why am I still hesitant about this? We’ve been assured the subjects are a band of misfits and murders that would be far better off as test rats than perpetual prisoners. While they aren’t exactly polite, I just can’t imagine them as what we’ve been told. Ah screw it. If there’s a Hell, I would’ve already been sent there for what we’ve already done.|
- PDA description
- Referred to in the player's inventory as Human testing - Dolovan K.
- Of the five-part document set from Lab X-18, all of which weigh 0.5 Kg, this is the only one that has a cost value of zero.
- This is actually the document set that was retained for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl release issue. The other four parts were deprecated.
- In SoC the document is even referred to as Documents from Lab X18, part 4 when handed over to Barkeep.
- Of the five piece set, this is the easiest to find. On entering X18 there is a Janitor's office directly in front with a whistling proto-zombie inside (the Janitor); kill him after he metamorphoses and take the item.
- Hacking the PC is also profitable, if the global password is needed, it is "top_secret". Be sure to select 'show password' as the gamefiles play peculiar tricks with players' keyboard keymaps.