Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“|| Formed in the "Stirfry" anomaly at high temperatures. From the exterior looks like a tear-like shade compound with a glossy surface, covered in cracks.|
- Encyclopedia entry
- A rather commonplace occurrence within the Zone (to v1.4002, rare from v1.4005)
- Found around and between Burner anomalies and their clusters.
- One placement is found in an ammo box, in an abandoned street kiosk, between the new 100 Rad Bar and the garages near the first anomaly field in the Outskirts.
- One may be acquired for free from an ammo tin located up in the pit head structure at the Bandit Mine (all versions)
- Since the detectors in Lost Alpha are infamous for not being able to detect thermal anomalies, the presence of Droplet artifacts should immediately alert the player to the likelihood of such anomalies being nearby.
- This may be helpful during the small hours when the tell-tale shimmer of Burners is difficult or impossible to discern.
- Droplets are a key ingredient necessary for the Artifact Merger synthesis of Sauron's eye artifacts.
- The Encyclopedia reference differs between SoC and LA regarding the parent anomaly, possibly to reflect the more diverse thermal anomaly 'death set' appearing in the Lost Alpha.
- Carrying one of these with you when visiting the scientist in Yantar will allow you to accept and complete the repeatable task offered there.