Got a job for you, Marked One...
The Electra is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Physically speaking, this is a scientific mystery. The mere reactions from being manipulated in testing are, by Newton's laws, impossible. But hey, this is the Zone...|
- Inventory description
- In the Dead City, one may obtain this artifact by luring mutants into an electro anomaly, after which it appears. It has not been confirmed whether this works at other locations and with other artifacts.
- Sometimes looted from dead stalkers.
- Provides moderate endurance regeneration.
- In the middle game the player may be able to manufacture this artifact.
- Does not suffer from the same diurnal observability problem that afflicts naturally occurring Electro artifacts.
- Creation via Artifact Merger is a waste of time and resources as the end product has reduced properties compared with the precursors (v1.4002)
- May be created using an Artifact Merger by combining two Sparklers, a Flash and three Dog Tails.
- Unsuccessful conversions result in a Blue Parasite.