Got a job for you, Marked One...
Very brilliant in the wild.
The Electra is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Physically speaking, this is a scientific mystery. The mere reactions from being manipulated in testing are, by Newton's laws, impossible. But hey, this is the Zone...|
- Inventory description
- Not found in the wild.
- Sometimes looted from dead stalkers.
- Provides moderate endurance regeneration.
- In the middle game the player may be able to manufacture this artifact.
- Does not suffer from the same diurnal observability problem that afflicts naturally occurring Electro artifacts.
- May be created using an Artifact Merger by combining two Sparklers, a Flash and three Dog Tails.
- Unsuccessful conversions result in a Blue Parasite.
|Lost Alpha Artifacts|