|“|| A military exoskeleton prototype. It never went into serial production, because of extreme cost and some design flaws. It is however produced in small batches in small illegal factories outside of Ukraine. This is a third generation exoskeleton. The design defects which used to decrease its mobility were eliminated and the armor was reinforced. It provides excellent bullet and splinter protection. It has a low level of anomaly protection.|
- PDA description
- 2nd Generation PNV - A better night vision device, designed for operations in complete darkness. - 2,500RU
- "Tow" leaded suit - A domestic development which appeared after the Chernobyl accident. Used in the exoskeleton to protect the electronics. radiation_protection = 0.45 - 5,000RU
- Kurassier Titanium plating - An obscene amount of titanium plating would be too heavy for the average trooper, but not for one using a powered exoskeleton. - fire_wound_protection = 0.70 - 7,500RU
- Also adds 20kg to carrying capacity for a player, for a maximum of 80 kg before immobilization.
- Not possible to run wearing this armour (unless cheating)