Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“|| This place protected me from a blowout, so I will leave my stuff here for safekeeping.|
- PDA description
- Only stash where the player has to purchase the coordinates.
- Part of the contents do not have a visible form and are the coordinates to another stash.
- After the first sharp turn in the road near the first Zombie Village, keep a little east of the road while running south-west. This avoids the high-radiation area further up the hill and more importantly, bypasses the two Chimera on the opposite side of the road and the naked Burer further on.
- If traveling in a vehicle the Chimera are less of a threat than the Burer. The former may be avoided, but the Burer pitches the player's vehicle to a very high altitude (not usually fatal of itself) followed by a kinetic blast that will destroy the vehicle and contents.
- Best visited at night for obvious reasons.
- Have carrying capacity for a dozen artifacts.
- The place really does protect against blowouts.