Find artifact Droplets is an optional side-mission featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| This isn't a rare artifact, though it has a strange ability to drain stamina from humans and transform that energy to radiation protection. Maybe it will give us a cure for cancer too?|
- The side missions in Lost Alpha are largely symbolic, reward the player far more frugally than in the base game, and detract from the game generally. Why would a player hunt down a reasonable artefact and off load it for a pittance?
- This is the ninth and final side mission and the fifth such mission of this type given by Sakharov and completion is required for progression to the other (poorly rewarding) missions.
- There is no time limit for completion.
- The only prerequisite being that the player has triggered the storyline task to Offer assistance to Duty at the bar.
- As a final kick in the teeth from some idiotic developer, this mission actually pays MORE than the best trade price for the discovered artifact.
- These are usually easy to find especially around the "burner hole" outside the bunker compound that leads down to the Yantar underground.
- Droplets may also be found in the Dark Valley south of the first Anomaly Fields, near any Burner field complex (Lost Factory, Countryside, etc.) but will often be better repurposed into Sauron's eyes with the help of an Artifact Merger.