|Find the Bloodsucker Jaw|
This man will rip you off
Find body part
Reputation increase: +2
Find the Bloodsucker Jaw is an optional side-mission featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| I really wondered about these creatures, especially how they suck the life out of their prey. Their jaw can probably give us the answers and maybe extend my research.|
- The side missions in Lost Alpha are largely symbolic, reward the player far more frugally than in the base game, and detract from the game generally. Why would a player hunt down and recover a body part and off load it for a pittance?
- This is the third such recovery mission given by Sakharov and completion is required for progression to the other (poorly rewarding) missions.
- Obtaining this mission will depend upon completion of the Kill radar zombies. mission.
- There is no time limit for completion.
- The only other prerequisite being that the player has accepted the storyline task to Offer assistance to Duty at the bar.
- There are plenty of Bloodsuckers that spawn in the Zone but seldom in the Yantar area.
- There is a small respawning herd just over in Forest, lurking behind the Zombie Hamlet. One lone specimen patrols the road south of the underpass in Great Metal Factory on the road to Construction Site. Another pair patrol east of the Abandoned Village on Darkscape. None are guaranteed to spawn the required body part.
- Several pairs of bloodsuckers are found on some of the outer extremities of Countryside.
- The Leftovers of a hunt stash in the Agroprom Underground contains a pair of Bloodsucker tentacles but the probability of the coordinates being given are a paltry 0.03.
- The body part is far from common or easy to obtain.