|“|| Good job stalker, I knew I could count on you. I need help with one more thing please. I sent out a recon group to find the entrance to the underground here, but they never returned. Please can you try and find them and see if they were successful?|
- mission briefing
- This task is only available if the player joined Duty earlier in the game.
- A straightforward continuity mission.
- Locating any member of the unit concludes the mission.
- There are no obvious status benefits conferred to the player.
- There is no map marker provided so navigation will largely be by mini-map corpse location.
- There are various anomaly and mutant hazards en route and a squad of Monolithians to the rear of the station complex.
- A Bloodsucker prowls the general area of the recon unit, but may usually be dispatched from range.
- All of the deceased Dutyers are well armed, but one will usually carry an obscene amount of 9x39mm PAB-9 rounds or similar stock if required.
- The code to the Sarcophagus door is 4237.
- It is not necessary to obtain the code in order to use it.