Got a job for you, Marked One...
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
|“|| Hirer: "there's just one place I want to check before that - the old mine in the Forest. Maybe there's some documents left? So, go see it and get everything you can. Don't take to me but to Petrenko instead, he'll be pleased." |
As I understand, he'll pay me.
- Having successfully Found the documents in Agroprom earlier in the game, Sidorovich indicates to the player on conclusion that there may be other papers elsewhere in the zone.
- If the precursor mission was failed, this part of the Documents Fork will not be issued.
- There are five documents to be found.
- The mission has provision for early completion without all six documents, however, this will result in a termination of the Documents Fork. This particular path will also result an inferior reward from Petrenko.
- The five documents consist of:
- Research journal (listed as a Forest doc, but not implemented here and found subsequently)
- Financial papers
- Successful completion will result in the Find the documents (Dark Valley Underground) mission being issued. Partial completion, resulting in a lesser reward being given, also terminates the Documents Thread.
- The items of interest to Voronin that are the target of the Run-in at the old mine mission are NOT elements for this mission.