Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“|| No, this won't hurt you, but it's rather hot. It emits a bigger glow than your average artifact, but that is to be expected with a nature like fire.|
- Inventory description
- May be found in the wild in the Generators level at the second anomaly field as one of its major spawn components (50% of spawns)
- Occasionally found upon dead NPCs.
- Very useful for its positive properties and the endurance 'hit' may usually be compensated for.
- A synthetic artifact in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
- Manufactured by the player using an Artifact Merger to combine Fireball, Night Star and Stone Flower precursors.
- Generally easier to source than the more superior Rock artifact due to the relatively common abundance of its components.
|Lost Alpha Artifacts|