Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“|| "Electra" sometimes births this artifact. Stalkers readily use it because of its good qualities. Not a bad price and a good external look make this artifact appealing to collectors.|
- Encyclopedia entry
- Another effective endurance restoring artifact, but made less effective for the Lost Alpha.
- In keeping with the peculiar behaviour exhibited in the Base Game, the artifact will only be visible to the player between the hours of midnight and 05:00h after which it will rapidly vanish from sight (but still remain broadly in situ) until the next period of visibility.
- A relatively common artifact that is often found near to its parent anomaly.
- May be obtained in abundance in or around the Outskirts garbage heap, although the area has high Radiation and requires suitable armour. The area is also patrolled by Pyrogeists which are also injured by Electro anomalies.
- Also common in a few areas of Forest, notably the Electro Oasis and around the Duty outpost at the northern exit there. In the latter case, many of these artifacts are spawned in inaccessible locations.
- The relevant anomalies around Yantar are very poor hunting grounds; but those around the residential parts of Outskirts do occasionally yield a specimen.
- An essential ingredient for the Artifact Merger synthesis of the Electra, Snowflake and Sauron's eye artifacts.
- The world model for this artifact is shared with the White Sun artifact.