|“|| Here we are. You see those generators in the distance? They are the origin of everything, Strelok. All those labs, every little experiment, were meant to lead to this. Humans always think they can control nature, but never once consider how horribly wrong they can be...|
- Seemingly a straightforward continuity task.
- The task completes correctly, but the ultimate objective is not met.
- A subsequent three-part mission spawns shortly after further dialogue with Ghost.
- There are a few hazards to negotiate in the area and closely following Ghost is recommended.
- A small cutaway sees the player's actor fall through the ground briefly after being 'hit' mysteriously.
- Around the midpoint of the mission, two Chimera attach a,d need to be dealt with.
- Some non-hostile Strangers may be visible on the mini-map and even referenced via PDA. They are best ignored.
- At the conclusion of the mission, with the subsequent mission received, the player is free to engage in some exploration if desired.