The Fuel barrel is an explosive item found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Old, red 25L fuel barrel|
- Inventory description
- Widely dispersed throughout the Zone Levels, but mostly confined to Rostok and the Wild Territory.
- Effectively, a replacement for the scenery item: Gas can, which does not explode.
- Not always in the best place to be the most effective.
- Heavy, but movable, acquirable and transportable.
- Has a delayed action fuse in common with devices of this class.
- May be grouped together for mass effect.
- Easily set up in "domino lines".
- A useful addition to a mobile arsenal.
- Not all red barrels are acquirable. Some are just cement filled ashtrays, others are non-functional.
- Some collected barrels will store "apart" from other barrels in a stash. Examination will indicate that the rogue item may be damaged to one degree or another. Consider disposing of such damaged items in preference to moving them in a mobile stashbox.
- Unlike the Petrol can device which will frequently severely wound a targeted NPC, the Fuel barrel has a much more effective blast and blast radius.