The Gas can is an item appearing in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Old, red 10L Gas can.|
- Inventory description
- A decorative item seen variously around the map.
- Only 2 examples have been discovered that may be added to inventory, all others are quite inert.
- The 'live' examples may be found in the entrance passage of Lab X-16 not far from the animal cages and at Agroprom factory complex, right behind entrance gate.
- Not explosive when used as scenery, which includes all other visible examples.
- Much more interesting in the Base Game.
- The Fuel barrel is Desowave's answer if a nice semi-controlled explosion is necessary, with the Petrol can and Liquid Fuel being lighter options.
- Since it can not be picked up and added to inventory, the quote is obtained from "string_table_items.xml".
- There is a separately coded 'short' gas can that also plays a decorative role in the Game. These are seen most commonly in the ad hoc kitchen installations at various stalker camps.