|“|| I wanted to ask... |
How can I get the password from the bandits?
- Marked One
|“|| Find a gullible one, do some supply-and-demand, and there you go.|
- Oleg Gusarov
- This mission spawns and runs in parallel with the Find and wear a bandit suit after the Meet Petrenko's contact concludes (i.e. meeting with Gusarov)
- The mission spawns a dynamic map spot centered on a very drunken bandit staggering back and forth inside the Bandit Base.
- Obtaining the password from this reprobate satisfies the conditions to conclude this mission.
- The drunkard will stop to be questioned upon approach but will not be forthcoming with the password if the player arrives without a supply of vodka.
- The threat of violence (drawing a weapon) will also be unproductive, but could alienate all Bandits and Monolithians on the level even if the drunk is face-knifed.
- The strongroom inside the base contains far more Cossacks vodka (and variants) than will be needed.
- Bring two bottles.
- There are provisions in the text files to obtain the password as a "note to self" much in similar to obtaining Borov's safe combination as an 'overheard note'. This may be a provision to avoid crashes if the player decides to execute the drunken bandit:
|“||Note to my drunken self, this weeks password is "pizdec".||”|