|“|| I brought something special for you.|
- Marked One, (Regarding Nomad's Belongings)
|“|| You found my belongings?|
|“|| I ran into some Monolith goons on my way, but here they are.|
- Marked One
|“|| Thank you, thank you! I thought I'd never see them again! So, the code to the safe is 2-1-8. Keep the belongings to protect you from the anomaly and get the passkey. Return to me and I'll activate the passkey to X10.|
- Nomad, Mission briefing
- This is a simple retrieval task involving a small hike over the rubbish piles near Nomad.
- Returning to Nomad with the Bunker documents will conclude the mission.
- The local crap-piles are very high as far as Radiation goes, infested with Anomalies but free of Mutants.
- While the mission can be completed at night in a woolly jumper without a Flashlight by dead-reckoning; high-grade armour is recommended with the Military armored suit being about the lowest suitable radsuit. The free SSP-99 Ecologist from the Water Dam would be ideal.
- There are opportunities for Artifacts to be collected, but the Electros only throw the occasional Sparkler or (rarely) a Flash.