Got a job for you, Marked One...
|Glob, as found near the Vehicle Graveyard|
Glob is a minor supporting Sin Character who may appear in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
- In the normal course of the game, Glob does not spawn.
- The NPC will only appear if the player has joined Duty, and even then only appears towards the end of the sequence.
- As a penultimate mission for Duty, Voronin sends the player to Meet with Negotiator ostensibly to defuse hostilities.
- The "Negotiator" is indeed Glob, who will be found camping out at the Vehicle Graveyard in the Garbage.
- He has a retrieval task, Find the artefact (Garbage) for the player that involves bringing him a Goldfish artifact.
- This can at times be problematic if the player is attempting to satisfy the requirement from randomly spawned artifacts since the Goldfish is a rare spawn.
- One placement exists but is located on Forest.
- Another Goldfish can be found behind the Bandit Base, located in Dark Valley (north of the rear, sewage tunnel entrance, just up the hill by a bush).
- Familiarity with the Anomaly Fields in the Dark Valley is generally a more practical solution.
- Giving the prize to Glob turns him from "truce-hostile" to "openly-hostile".
- Killing him will not recover the artifact that he recently received, only the Duty disc1 will be recovered (apart from the usual junk)