Got a job for you, Marked One...
Get out of here stalker!
This page contains spoilers to the game's final plot. It is advised you skip this section or page if you haven't completed the game yet!
|Guide in his hideout.|
|Equipment|| Stalker suit |
Guide is a major character appearing in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| I believed you had truly passed away...|
- To Marked One
|“|| The Man of Myths himself, revered by all for supposedly being the First Stalker of the Zone. They say he can usher you to any place in the Zone, knowing ways to bypass the Brain Scorcher. His services, however, are not for sale. Being the First Stalker, he has been through the length and breadth of the entire Exclusion Zone - including the coveted center. Said to be an associate of Strelok's group.|
- PDA contact biography
- As noted in the bio,Guide is an associate of Strelok's group, he helps Strelok by giving him information about the location of another important member of his group, Fang.
His hideout is located in an abandoned church at the outskirts of Pripyat
Marked One is allowed to ask three questions of the Guide.
- Why did you lead me to the center in the first place?
- How did you get us past the Brain Scorcher back then?
- What do you know about the Zone's origins?
- His name perfectly describes what is his main role.
- Being very careful when approaching his hideout is crucial since the whole hideout is surrounded by mines so the player has to look for them and try not to stand on them, standing on only one mine is usually fatal.
- He's a reference to the movie "STALKER" by Andrej Tarkowsky, USSR 1979, where the Guide leads a Professor and a writer into the zone to find the wishgranter.
- Probably the only NPC seen to carry the obsolete AKM 74/1.
- Not to be confused with the Duty Guide who has a totally different function.
- The graveyard is also mined so be careful when using this stash location.