The Hand of a zombie is a mutant body part that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| The characteristics of zombie flesh are currently unknown. You can do your part for the scientific community by selling them to scientists for study. Rumors say that the Brain Scorcher affected not only the minds of those caught in it, but also their bodies, to a point. That could explain why zombies and zombified stalkers shrug off extremely high levels of radiation as if it were nothing.|
- Inventory description
- Considering some of the hazards involved in Zombie termination, the price hardly seems worth the effort.
- The Hand of a zombie is far more useful in manufacturing Sauron's eye artifacts that may be traded for a useful 40000 Ru, or just worn for effect (v1.3003)
- It is also the target object for some minor side missions given by Sidorovich and Seriy from v1.4000.
- All zombies, even Ghost Zombies may provide this useful item.
- Herding zombies through anomalies does seem to reduce the likelihood of obtaining this part, although this may be a preferential tactic as detailed in Artifact Spawns.