Got a job for you, Marked One...
The artifact Hell is only coded for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha from v1.4000 onwards.
|“|| An unique artifact was found at the bottom of the huge gravitational anomalies. It has strong healing properties and can only appear at the confluence of variety of circumstances and with a very small probability, which makes it very expensive, but very useful. It will interest scientists or buyers of expensive artifacts, although you can afford to leave.|
- Inventory description
- Almost certainly a quest item.
- Easy to reach.
- Less easy to legitimately make off with...
- There is a local teleport nearby, behind a harmless Comet anomaly that transports the player u to a piece of crane wreckage nearer to the 'WC'.
- The environment within the pit appears to pay tribute to the outside grounds of the NPP of the retail game (SoC) in that the player receives 'shock damage' that prevents the player from running in the afflicted area. Fortunately, (unlike in the retail game) this does the player no apparent damage and is merely an inconvenience.
- Uses the Flame inventory icon.
- The quote is verbatim.