|“|| Hey, stalker, you're just in time. If you are keen, we are about to assault the mono bastards and could use a good strong lad like yourself. What do you say are you in or out?|
- mission debriefing
- A short, easily completed continuity task that is automatically spawned under certain circumstances.
- Talking to the commanding officer of the local Duty group concludes the mission.
- This Help Duty mission should not be confused with the subsequent Help duty mission.
- The mission is only available if the player joined Duty earlier in the game.
- It is unavailable before the Brain Scorcher is disabled (exploiting the Badlands to arrive from Radar will neither enable the mission nor the mission fork)
- Meeting the officer to conclude the task is not obligatory.
- If the player ignores the mission completely the taskforce repeatedly 'begin' their assault each time the player enters the area. No combat is entered into and they presumably regroup between visits.