Rank increase: +2
- This task is spawned as the player completes the Find Strelok's flash task sequence by exiting the underground near the Military Base.
- Meeting Ratcatcher, engaging in dialogue and 'agreeing' to help him ends the mission and spawns the Find the militaries' documents mission.
- The client NPC is found in the familiar carriage and is a loner in military uniform.
- Somewhat controversially, (and a major departure from Shadow of Chernobyl gameplay), the player has to leave the base area and rendezvous with Ratcatcher in the Lake Agroprom swamp.
- The purported logic for the 'runaround' is unclear.
- The Military documents do not spawn until the mission is assigned by the NPC, so there is not really the option to acquire them beforehand.
- The map in and of itself, accessed using PDA facilities, is of little use other than wallpaper.