|Help the Duty checkpoint|
Guards stand ready at the Duty Checkpoint
|“|| Hello, the Duty faction is speaking from the Garbage. There's a wave of mutants going from the Dark Valley towards the bar. We guarantee our gratitude to all who will help kill off the scum. On the word of the Duty.|
- Detailed task information
- This side mission is automatically given to the player once they reach the very top of Garbage.
Kill the boars Edit
- The player will need to eliminate 6 Boars that spawn just down the road from the Duty Checkpoint (just behind the fallen tree next to the road).
Talk to the Duty commander Edit
- Talk to the Warrant Officer located in the small hut next to the gate.
- Due to the fact there is no tangible reward, it is more advisable to simply let the guards to take of the mess themselves.
- The lookout tower located behind the building is a good place to run up to while the boars assault the checkpoint (if you want a good shooting point)
- On the other hand, if the player kills two or more of the mutants, not only will the +20 relation points be gained, but this company of Dutyers will probably become friendly towards the player in advance of the whole faction becoming so inclined later on.
- Although the reward is +20 factional points, the process seems to be buggy. Successful completion may result in more or fewer points being accrued.
- Just avoid grazing any troopers in the process.
- The quote differs from what the player 'hears' when approaching the area.