Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“|| Hey! The Military are about to destroy Mole's group!|
- NPC, at entrance to Agroprom
- Mission to help the stalkers is not aquired through normal dialogue; actually it is triggered when the player first enters the Agroprom map.
- A loner who is concerned for his friends stands in the road waiting for anyone to pass by who he can drag into his conflict to help.
- The NPC is a fixed spawn, but his name is volatile.
- When the player enters the Agroprom map for first time arriving fresh from the Garbage, the above-mentioned NPC will be standing in the middle of the road shouting at you the quote at top of the page.
- When the player reaches him, sound of a helicopter approaching is triggered.
- The NPC informs the player that a military assault force is coming.
- He then runs up the road in direction the player was facing when they entered the level, and when player follows the NPC and turns right at the fork a cutscene is triggered, showing factory being stormed by military.
- When the cutscene ends, the player goes the rest of the way up the road to arrive at factory.
- Interestingly, even though it is implied that these loners were already at factory when military arrived to kill them, all the loners are in the gate that player comes to, with the exception of Mole who is hiding in a building further inside.
- The player is now tasked with saving the loners' sorry skins, by killing military soldiers who are attacking.
- Sometimes, though, when the player arrives, loners have already killed most of military soldiers who are initially seen and may even advance to the yard without the player.
- This could potentially resolve both "Help The Stalkers" and "Save Mole" tasks.
- If the player excels in combat, there is the possibility of receiving "double points" for both associated mission tasks.