|Hermit in his aerie.|
|Equipment|| Leather jacket |
Hermit is a major character appearing in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| A travelling salesman.|
- PDA contact biography
- According to the briefing from Deedee, Hermit is a former colleague.
- He is alluded to by the Snitch as a reclusive scientist on Countryside. Since there is only one other person apart from Bandits and Military, this could very well be that person...
- Hermit resides in the otherwise abandoned church near the eastern Bandit village in Countryside.
- In keeping with design protocol, the church is of course, mined.
- As part of the storyline mission to Find another way into the underground., the player has the option to accept or decline his offer to assist in finding the path there.
- Due to his lack of experience and underwhelming armament, if he does help he will frequently meet his end.
- He also provides half of the information to a secret stash - but not the location - provided that the player has paid the Snitch for this nugget in advance.
- Hermit may provide four minor repeatable side-missions that are detailed here.
- Due to his reclusive nature he may be unwilling to talk. Making a game save in his location and immediately reloading the save seems to 'cure' this behaviour.
- He has the appearance of Nimble in the released game.
- He is a member of the Loners, whether or not he was formerly a scientist.
- The biography "info" is probably a nod to his clone's appearances and functions in the other S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games.